Sunday, April 11

“Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion" Will Rogers

I'm not sure what that quote means in relation to my lack of blogging, but I know that I have not put my own mental sanity at a priority level. It is my hope to get back on track over the next few days so that I might explore more beautiful areas of life.

I am happy because I went through and did a lot with my e-mails tonight. I went from 45 to 19, which doesn't sound like a lot, but it really is for me. I prefer a smaller inbox.

Tonight, I'll be praying for good relationships for the people I love. And I'll be praying for my family as they are in different parts of their lives and different parts of the country.

I love you, mom and dad. I hope you're having fun on your trips. You mean everything to me.

I will try not to be lazy in my blogging anymore. Thanks for the grace period.

No comments:

Post a Comment